College students are at a high risk for mental health issues in the U.S
- They are prone to depression/ anxiety (social)
- The lack of sleep and workload adds to the vulnerability of this issue
- Many College student don’t even know the sign of the mental health and just think it’s simple stress.
- The negative effects of this can cause an abuse of drugs/ alcohol and even further neglect to their health
- Without help these students can have their conditions worsen and build life threatening habit for the future
- In college this is when kids are most vulnerable to their conditions because this is where they are on their own, living and preparing for the future, and trying to be independent young adults.
1 ) Pregnancy
2 ) Teen pregnancy in America
3 ) Statistics of successfully college-graduated teen moms
4 ) Financial obligations associated with teen pregnancy and college simultaneously
5 ) Family dynamics and dependency of teen moms
6 ) How to create more positive paths for teen moms to still become academically accomplished
The comingling of drugs and stress on a college campus
1. With college being stressful alone many students turn to negative ways of coping.
2. Finals week there in a huge amount of abuse of drugs.
3. What are the reasons and how does the brain create a need/want to satisfy this sort of anxiousness.
4. Does media/ society play a role in making people conform.
Rugby vs Fotball injuries
Concussions in rugby and football
A comparison of brain and spinal injuries in rugby and American football
Playing contact sports can be dangerous, but when rugby and football come to mind, people cringe at the brain and spinal injuries the players often suffer.