As you did before with your Definition Rewrite, you’ll be required to revise and re-post your Causal Argument as a Causal Rewrite. You’ll publish your new post in a new Category, A12: Causal Rewrite.
Whatever improvements you make to your Causal argument, you can also copy back to your first assignment, A09: Causal Argument.
For the time being, then, both posts will be identical but with different titles. The only difference will be what happens in the future.
- Your original Causal Argument will be a permanent part of your Non-portfolio collection of assignments.
- You can continue to improve your A12 right up until the day Portfolios are due, although feedback may be very limited. The final version will contribute to your overall holistic Portfolio grade.
You’ll need to cite three sources for this Rewrite, which can be different from those you selected for your first posts for this Argument.
- Post this mandatory Rewrite of your Causal Argument before class on WED NOV 23.
- Make significant revisions to your A09, then copy and paste your best draft to make your A09 and A12 identical for the time being.
- Include Works Cited.
- Title your post Causal Rewrite—Username
- Publish your causal rewrite in the A12: Causal Rewrite category and your Username category.
- Due before your class meets WED NOV 23.
- Customary late penalties. (0-24 hours 10%) (24-48 hours 20%) (48+ hours, 0 grade)