Definition (or Categorical) Rewrite
As you did before with your Visual Argument and your followup Visual Rewrite, you’ll be required to revise and re-post your Definition (or Categorical) Argument as a Definition Rewrite, in a new Category, P09: Definition Rewrite.
- Your original Definition Argument will be a permanent part of your Non-portfolio collection of assignments. It cannot be further improved. However . . .
- You can continue to improve your P09 right up until the day Portfolios are due, although feedback may be very limited, and you will not receive a specific grade for improvements you make. The final version will contribute to your overall holistic Portfolio grade.
You’ll need to cite three sources for this Rewrite, which can be different from those you selected for your first draft.
- Post this Rewrite of your first Shorter Argument, the Definition (or Categorical) Argument before your class begins WED MAR 28.
- Make significant revisions to your P02 and publish them in a new post.
- Include a References section.
- Title your post Definition Rewrite—Username.
- Publish your definition essay in the P09: Definition Rewrite category and your Username category.
- Due before your class meets WED MAR 28
- Customary late penalties. (0-24 hours 10%) (24-48 hours 20%) (48+ hours, 0 grade)