Kneeling during the NFL
- It’s a slap in the face to people who risked their lives for our country or lost loved ones doing so.
- There are no real benefits of kneeling during the anthem.
- Sports stars have a great life so why show contempt towards a country that makes it possible?
- Not one single person, behavior or law is changed by football players refusing to stand for the anthem.
- If these players making hundreds of millions of dollars want to protest, with the money they make they can do so in several other manners without disrespecting everything this country stands for.
One thought on “Hypothesis 2- tjjones123”
TJJ, it’s time to add sources to this document and rename it: White Paper. You’re falling behind on your “long paper” every time you miss a short argument. I’m happy to see your Definition Argument, but without gathering and analyzing your sources in a White Paper I can have access to, you’re missing out on any help I might be able to offer you to develop your argument.
Please take some time over the Spring Break to get your research done so that when we return to classes you’ll have a good handle on what evidence you still need.