Kneeling during the NFL
- It’s a slap in the face to people who risked their lives for our country or lost loved ones doing so.
- There are no real benefits of kneeling during the anthem.
- Sports stars have a great life so why show contempt towards a country that makes it possible?
- Not one single person, behavior or law is changed by football players refusing to stand for the anthem.
- If these players making hundreds of millions of dollars want to protest, with the money they make they can do so in several other manners without disrespecting everything this country stands for.