College students are at a high risk for mental health issues in the U.S
- They are prone to depression/ anxiety (social)
- The lack of sleep and workload adds to the vulnerability of this issue
- Many College student don’t even know the sign of the mental health and just think it’s simple stress.
- The negative effects of this can cause an abuse of drugs/ alcohol and even further neglect to their health
- Without help these students can have their conditions worsen and build life threatening habit for the future
- In college this is when kids are most vulnerable to their conditions because this is where they are on their own, living and preparing for the future, and trying to be independent young adults.