Background: India is the fastest growing economy in the world but keeping up with the competition is a tricky thing.
How I use it: I used this article to show a comparison between Chinese and Indian Economy in my paper since they are considered biggest competitors.
2. Pti. “India’s Growth Rate to Accelerate to 8-10% in 2-5 Years: CEA Arvind Subramanian.” The Economic Times. N.p., 26 Feb. 2016. Web. 06 Dec. 2016.
Background: The Economic Advisor predicts the growth of India in the coming years
How I use it: I used this article to provide the estimated growth of India in the next 2-5 years in my research paper.
3. Fensom, Anthony. “China, India To Lead World By 2050, Says PwC.” The Diplomat. The Diplomat, 12 Feb. 2015. Web. 06 Dec. 2016.
Background: Asia’s powerhouse economies are predicted to be dominant by mid-century.
How I use it: This article provides evidences why India is predicted to overtake china, this evidence makes my argument stronger.
Background: World Bank provides statistics of poverty in India.
How I use it: I used these statistics in my paper to give an estimate of poverty in India.
5. Media, Triami. “Historic Inflation India – CPI Inflation.” Historic Inflation India – Historic CPI Inflation India. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 Dec. 2016.
Background: The historic Indian Inflation rate based upon consumer price index (CPI).
How I use it: This article helped me get an overview of the change in the inflation rate of India in the recent years.
6. President, BCG Senior Vice. “Direct/indirect Employment IT Industry India 2008-2016 | Statistic.” Statista. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 Dec. 2016.
Background: The statics shows the amount of employment opportunities created by the Indian IT sector in 2008-2016.
How I use it: This article helped me demonstrate how many jobs IT industry has been able to create in India and How it is a major contributor of the Indian economy.
7.“Brand India.” IT Industry in India, Indian Information Technology, ITeS Sector, Services. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 Dec. 2016.
Background: India has become the top destination for IT companies around the world.
How I use it: This article helped me demonstrate the growth of IT sector in India and how it is influencing Indian economy.
8. “World Bank Says India Faces Stark Digital Divide – Times of India.” The Times of India. Business, 10 May 2016. Web. 07 Dec. 2016.
Background: Digital Revolution in India has brought a digital gab between the rural and the urban India.
How I use it: This article helped me shows how Indian cities are advancing with the development in digital technology and how villages are left behind and neglected.
9. August 29, 2014 International Agricultural Trade Reports. “India’s Agricultural Exports Climb to Record High.” India’s Agricultural Exports Climb to Record High | USDA Foreign Agricultural Service. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 Dec. 2016.
Background: India’s Agricultural Exports Climb to Record High.
How I use it: This article helped me provide data on how the agriculture Industry in India contributes to the economy and how majority of people are dependent on agriculture for their livelihood.
10. “Farmer Population Falls by 9 Million in 10 Years – Times of India.” The Times of India. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 Dec. 2016.
Background: More and more farmers are opting out of farming.
How I use it: This article helped me demonstrate how farmers in India are opting out of farming because of the lack of resources.