Please complete the Instructor Evaluation
The Writing Arts Department very much appreciates receiving feedback from students about the quality of its instructors and strives for 100% participation.
Please do your part to assure that your schoolmates receive quality instruction by evaluating your professors, including me.
The Email Invitation.
At the end of November, you were sent (along with 1000 other emails) an email requesting that you Complete a Survey at Banner Self Service. Many of you told me at your Grade Conferences that you have already done so. Others don’t remember seeing the email.
If you can find it, around November 28-30, it should give you good instructions.
What to do without an Invitation.
Lacking a student account, I can’t verify the procedure, but I believe this will work:
- Go to Banner Self Service
- Open your Student Account
- Look for “Take a Survey” or “Answer a Survey”
- Jacob says “just search for Survey and it pops right up.”
- Proceed to the Instructor Evaluation
- Let me know in a Reply below that you’ve completed the survey.
- Thank you very much.
- Enjoy your holidays.
- Don’t forget to reach out to your Professor-for-Life when you need help.